The Following Agreement
The following terms and conditions apply to contracts organized by Wild Percentage Unip. Lda (Direto Algarve Shuttle) as agent and supplier, for transfers between the specified departure and destination points in the written confirmation issued by directalgarveshuttle.com, which is the trading name of Wild Percentage Unip. Lda.
If you do not accept these Terms, you must immediately cease using this Website.
Information About Us
This Website is operated by Wild Percentage, Unip. Lda, a company registered in Portugal with tax number 514498293, NIF RNVAT No. 8275, with registered office at Rua Matias Fernandes de Oliva Lot 5, 3-A, 8005-264 Faro.
The company is fully insured, having all the insurance required by Portuguese law.
All our transports have full passenger insurance, as required by law. However, we are not responsible for any damages or losses that are not directly related to our services.
Information on Our Website
This Website is purely a public resource of general information about our company and does not promise or guarantee to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. No information or material published or available on our Site, including but not limited to facts and figures representing or related to our product offerings, is intended as advice or should be fully relied upon. Therefore, we disclaim all liability arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site or by anyone who may be informed directly or indirectly about any of its contents.
Prohibited Use and Intellectual Property Rights
You may only use our site for legal purposes and must comply with the provisions of this section that set out the prohibited uses of this Site.
- You may not use our Site to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) to any addresses mentioned on our site or otherwise made available through our site; and/or knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, time bombs, keyloggers, spiders, spyware, adware or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any software or hardware.
Links to Our Site
Any link to our site must be requested and only with our written permission can a link be created on our home page, provided you do so fairly and legally and do not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw permission and you must not establish a link from any site that is not owned by you.
Links from Our Site
Our Site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, however, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with Portuguese law. The Courts of Portugal shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes that may arise out of, under, or in connection with any agreement.
- Reservations can be made online at www.directalgarveshuttle.com (the “Website”), by email or by phone. When two or more people are included in the same reservation, the person making the reservation, the Leading Party, will be deemed to have done so on behalf of both or all members of the group, and he or she accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of himself/herself and each member of the group. The Leading Party must be at least 18 years old.
- For online reservations, the Leading Party must follow the process of making a reservation on the Website and click the appropriate confirmation button.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. We will process the reservation and issue a written confirmation by email with the details of the people involved in the reservation and the booked transfers. The written confirmation acts as a “voucher” and must be presented to our representative/driver both on outbound and return journeys. A legally binding contract will be created between the Leading Party (and all passengers listed in the written confirmation) and us.
- All online payments made are refundable in case of cancellation by the Leading Party at least 48 hours before the service.
- Departure messages by SMS are a paid service and no refund will be given if your mobile phone is turned off or if you entered the number incorrectly in our online booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the Leading Party (or any other person acting on behalf of the passengers whose names are listed in the written confirmation) to check the details of the reservation on the voucher before travel and to inform us as soon as possible if there are any errors. We cannot be held liable for errors in the services due to incorrect information provided at the time of booking.
- We may provide the service in a vehicle with a larger capacity than that which was booked (for example, if the customer booked a standard car, 4 people, we may provide this service in a minivan, 8 people).
- Changes to the Reservation
Changes to the reservation can be made on the website without any administrative fee up to 48 hours before the first service. Less than 48 hours, these changes must be sent by email or
by calling our office. Our voucher number must be mentioned. If the change results in an increased cost, this must be paid by the customer at the time of the service.
If you wish to change the origin or destination of the service, as well as the number of passengers or type of vehicle, different fees may apply. In these cases, if the cost of the transfer is higher than the original payment amount, you must pay the additional cost. However, if the new cost is lower than the original payment amount, there is no right to a refund of the difference.
In the event that your flight is canceled, you must inform us in advance so that we can make a change to your reservation.
Last-minute bookings are subject to availability and an additional fee (up to 12 hours in advance, 10 euros).
- Cancellation of Reservation
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are subject to a cancellation fee, and cancellations outside of 48 hours will be fully refunded.
- We reserve the right to change the final price of any online reservation made by you if you entered the incorrect resort (according to the name of your accommodation). This can be either an increase or a decrease in the final price.
- Reservations made within 24 hours before the service must be paid by online payment.
- Transportation of Children
The local supplier may refuse service to children under 16 years of age if they are not accompanied by an adult.
- Transportation of Luggage
All luggage to be transported by us must be clearly labeled with the customer’s name and destination.
In a private service, the customer can carry luggage up to the capacity of the vehicle, excluding non-standard items (e.g., sports equipment, musical instruments, pets, etc.), which must be paid as an extra.
Your luggage must not contain prohibited items, such as, but not limited to, illegal substances and unidentified animals.
The customer must ensure not to leave any luggage behind at the end of the service.
We will not be responsible for any loss or exchange of luggage within our vehicles.
- Boosters and Baby Seats
- EU Directive 2003/20/EC states that children must use an appropriate child seat until they are 12 years old or until they reach a height of 135 cm.
- All children and babies count towards the vehicle’s occupancy, regardless of age, and must therefore be included in the designated field at the time of booking. We strongly recommend indicating the age of your young passengers at the time of booking.
- Our Site automatically adds these extras to the final purchase when booking a transfer. Customers can remove these from their purchase and provide their own, however, in the event that the customer does not provide them and does not add them as an extra to the booking, the local supplier may charge an extra upon arrival if a Seat/Chair is available. If it is not, the service may be refused without the right to a refund.
You must inform us at the time of booking your transport that these items will be transported so that we can prepare the appropriate procedures. Please specify the type of wheelchair, manual, electric, or motorized with battery, so that we can proceed accordingly. Please note that in the case of a specially adapted vehicle being necessary, you must contact us to request a quote.
Pets are allowed on our private transfer services in vehicles with a capacity of 8 passengers or more. They must be transported in the luggage compartment and within suitable carriers for animals. Required documents related to the animal must be brought, as well as sufficient food and water for the duration of the journey.
- Pickup and Drop-off Points
In most cases, our customers will be dropped/picked up exactly at the specified hotel/private house location in the reservation. However, due to situations that prevent reaching the exact location (e.g., narrow pedestrian streets, private properties, type/size of vehicle that does not allow closer approach, requirements of authorities, weather conditions, etc.), the customer will be dropped/picked up at a convenient nearby location. In the case of arrival, the customer should then wait at the same location for departure. In the case of departure, the customer may be contacted by phone or email to be informed of the meeting point.
Direto Algarve Shuttle must receive any complaints in writing, with the reservation reference clearly noted, within 7 days of the date of service. Direto Algarve Shuttle will endeavor to resolve all complaints within 28 days of notification.
Any questions or concerns related to our services should be sent to us. If you do not follow the proper procedures, we may lose the opportunity to investigate and act on the issue. Depending on the circumstances, the amount to be compensated to the customer may be reduced or void.
In any case, the amount of the refund will not exceed the amount paid for the transfer.
Our Site is available in two languages (Portuguese and English). When contacting us by email and/or during the service, we can assist the customer in English or Portuguese, although an effort will be made, if necessary and possible, to assist the customer in other languages.
The translation of these Terms & Conditions has been supervised. However, translations are available for user convenience only. In case of discrepancies between the translation and the original English version, the original English version prevails. Only the English version of these Terms & Conditions is legally binding.
- Changes to these Terms
Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, Direto Algarve Shuttle may wish to change these Terms (including those related to your use of the Content). If necessary, we may suspend access to our Site or close it indefinitely. Any material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. When these terms are changed, Direto Algarve Shuttle will notify you, indicating on this page when they were last modified. If you use the Site after we post and notify you of the changes, you agree to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you must immediately cease using the Site.