The Below Agreement
The following terms and conditions apply in relation to contracts arranged by Wild Percentage Unip. Lda,(Direct Algarve Shuttle) as an agent and supplier, for transfers between the departure points and destinations specified in the written confirmation issued by directalgarveshuttle.com, which is the trading name of Wild Percentage Unip. Lda.
If you do not accept these Terms then you must cease to use this Website immediately
Information About Us
This Site is operated by Wild Percentage, Unip.,Lda a company registered in Portugal under company vat number 514498293, RNVAT Nº8275, registered headquarters is at Rua Matias Fernandes de Oliva Lote 5, 3-A, 8005-264 Faro
The company is fully insured, having all the insurances requested by the Portuguese law.
All our transports have total insurance of passengers, as per requested by the law. However, we are not responsible for any damage or loss that is not directly related with our services.
Information on our Website
This Site is purely a public resource of general information about our company and does promised or guarantees to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. No information or material posted or available on our Site, including, but not limited to, facts and figures representing or related to our product offerings, are intended as advice or should be relied upon in its entirety. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed directly or indirectly on any of its contents.
Prohibited use and Intellectual Property Rights
You may use our website only for lawful purposes and must comply with the provisions of this section setting out the prohibited uses of this Site.
- You may not use our Site to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) to any addresses mentioned on our website or otherwise made available via our website; and/or to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spiders, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Links to our Site
Any link to our website must be requested and only with our written permission a link may be created on our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw the permission and you must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Links from our Site
Our Site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, however, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Portuguese law. The Courts of Portugal shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with any agreement.
- Bookings may be made online at www.directalgarveshuttle.com (the “Website”), by email or by telephone. Where two or more people are included in the same booking, the person making the booking the Lead Party shall be deemed to have done so on behalf of both or all members of the party and he or she accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of himself or herself and each member of the party. The Lead Party must be at least 18 years of age.
- For online bookings, the Lead Party must follow the process for making a booking on the Website and clicking on the appropriate confirmation button.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. We will process the booking and issue, by email the written confirmation with details of the people involved in the booking and the transfers booked. The written confirmation acts as the “voucher” and must be presented to our representative/driver for both the outward and return journeys. A legally binding contract will be created between the Lead Party (and all of the passengers listed on the written confirmation) and us.
- All online payments made are refundable if canceled by the Lead Party at least 48 hours prior the service.
- SMS Departure Messages is a paid service and no refund will be given if your mobile is turned off or if you inserted your number incorrectly in our online booking form.
- It is the Lead party (or any other person acting on behalf of the passengers whose names appear on the written confirmation) responsibility to check the details of the booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us as soon as possible if there are any errors. We cannot be held responsible for errors in services due to incorrect information provided at the time of the booking.
- We can provide the service in a vehicle with high capacity than the one that was booked (e.g., if the client booked a standard car, 4 pax, we can provide that service in a minivan, 8 pax.
- Booking Amendments
Booking amendments can be made on the website free of any administration charge up to 48 hours before the first service. Less than 48 hours these amendments must be emailed to or calling our office. Our voucher number must be mentioned. If the amendment leads to an increased cost, this must be paid by the customer at the time of the service.
If you wish to change the origin or destination of the service, as well as the number of passengers or type of vehicle, different rates may apply. In such cases, if the cost of the transfer is above the value of the original payment made, you must pay for the additional cost. However, if the new cost is below the value of the original payment, there is no right to a refund of the difference.
In case your flight has been cancelled, you must inform us beforehand so an amendment to your booking can be made.
Last minute bookings will be subject to availability and surcharge (up to 12h before 10eur).
- Booking Cancelation
- Cancelations within 48 hours of departure are subject to cancellation fee and outside of 48 hours will be full refunded.
- We reserve the right to amend the final price of any online booking made by you if you have inserted the incorrect resort (according to your accommodations name). This can be either by increasing or decreasing the final price.
- Bookings made within 24 hours before the service must be paid via online payment.
- Children Transportation
The local supplier may refuse service to children under 16 years of age if not in the company of an adult.
- Luggage Transportation
All luggage to be transported by us must be clearly labeled with the name of the client and the client’s destination.
On a private service, the client can carry luggage up to the vehicle’s capacity, excluding non-standard items (e.g. sports equipment, musical instruments, pets, etc.) which must be paid for as an extra.
Your luggage must not contain any prohibited items, such as, but not limited to, illicit substances and unidentified animals.
The client must make sure not to leave any bags behind at the end of the service.
We shall not be held responsible for any loss or exchange of luggage inside our vehicles.
- Child Boosters and Baby Seats
- The EU directive 2003/20/EC states that children must use an appropriate child seat until they reach 12 years of age or until they reach a height of 135 cm.
- All children and infants count towards the occupancy of the vehicle, regardless of age, and thus should be included in the designed field at the time of booking. We strongly recommend that you advise the age of your young ones at the time of the booking.
- Our Site automatically adds, when booking a transfer, these extras to the final purchase. The clients may remove these from their purchase and provide for their own, however, in case the client does not provide it and did not add it as an extra to the booking, the local supplier may charge an extra upon arrival if a Seat/Booster is available. If it is not, service may be refused with no right to a refund.
You must inform us upon the act of booking your transfer that these items will be transported so we can prepare the proper proceedings. Please specify the type of wheelchair, manual, electric or motor/battery-powered so we can proceed accordingly. Please take note that in case a special adapted vehicle is required you must contact us to ask for a quotation.
- Pets and Animals
Animals are allowed on our private transfer services on vehicles with a capacity of 8 passengers or more. They must be carried on the luggage compartment and inside proper pet carriers. In respect to the animal, its necessary documents must be brought, as well as enough food and water for the duration of the journey.
- Pickup and Dropoff Points
In most cases, our clients will be dropped off/picked up at the exact location of the hotel/private house specified in the booking. However, due to situations creating an impossibility of reaching the exact location (e.g. narrow or pedestrian streets, private estates, type/size of vehicle physically not allowing a nearer approach, authority requirements, meteorological conditions, etc.) the client will be instead picked up/dropped off at a convenient place nearby. In case of arrival, the client must then wait at the some place for the departure. In case of a departure, the client may be contacted via phone or e-mail to be informed of the meeting point.
Direct Algarve Shuttle must receive any complaints in writing, with the booking reference clearly noted, within 7 days after the service date. Direct Algarve Shuttle will endeavour to resolve all complaints within 28 days of their notification.
Any queries or concerns relating to our services must be sent to us. If you fail to follow the proper procedures we may lose the opportunity to investigate and act upon the issue. Depending on circumstances, the amount to be compensated to the client may be reduced or null.
In any case, the refund value will not exceed the amount paid for the transfer.
Our Site is available in two languages (Portuguese and English). When contacting us via e-mail and/or during the service we can assist the client in either English or Portuguese, although an effort may be made, if necessary and possible, to assist the client in other languages.
The translation of these Terms & Conditions has been supervised. However, translations are available only for the convenience of the user. In the event of a discrepancy between the translation and the original in English, the original in English prevails. Only the English version of these Terms & Conditions is legally binding.
- Changes to these Terms
Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, Direct Algarve Shuttle may wish to change these Terms (including those relating to your use of the Content). If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. When these terms are changed, Direct Algarve Shuttle will notify you by indicating on this page when they were last modified. If you use the Site after has published and notified you of the changes, you agree to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you must cease to use the Site immediately.